Ford Stock Price Predictions: 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
Ford stock price is 13.36 USD with a volume of 61.21M USD. The maximum value reached by the Ford stock price is 13.62 USD. The minimum value the Ford stock hare price reaches is 5.44 USD.
Ford Stock Analysis
Ford Otosan announced + 189% annual net profit, 25% above expectations. The main reasons for higher than expected net profit are higher than expected gross margin and foreign exchange gains. Turnover grew by 74% on an annual basis, thanks to the strong recovery in the number of exports and the ongoing solid outlook in the domestic light commercial vehicle market.
In this period, the domestic wholesale volume (Passenger Car + Commercial) increased by 41% compared to the previous year to 21,170 units, while export shipments increased by 29% compared to the previous year to 85,519 units. With the support of more profitable domestic sales and satisfactory profit from export shipments, gross profit increased 93% and gross profit margin was 12.7%.
Establishment of Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company was founded on June 16, 1903 by Henry Ford and is an American based company. It is currently headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan. Ford Motor Company, one of the automotive industry leaders, who started producing cars in the world in Michigan, manufactures and markets vehicles in 200 markets on 6 continents. Worldwide, Ford has approximately 187,000 employees. Its turnover in 2007 is approximately 172 billion dollars.
The brands Aston Martin, Ford, Lincoln and Mercury are the main brands to which Ford is affiliated. Ford company sold Jaguar and Land Rover to Tata in 2008 and Volvo to Geely in 2009.
While Ford increased the number of production, it also became a major factor in the development of the industry. Ford used Eli Whitney’s thoughts and interchangeable parts. This enabled cars to be manufactured and renewed at lower cost.
How to Buy Ford Company Stock?
Ford Motor Company did not file for bankruptcy in 2009 and became the only automotive company in America to maintain its continuity. Therefore, Ford stock can be purchased from the auto company. It is required to buy stocks through a regular type of brokerage firm and pay a certain transaction fee for this. However, the Ford stock can be purchased directly from Ford Motor Company. Here’s how to do Ford stock purchase;
- First you need to enter your internet browser and go to the Ford.com website.
- You should click on the “Investors” button in the upper right corner of the display screen and in this way, you should reach the page special for Ford Motor Company investors.
- You should go to the “Investor Relations” section and select “Buy Ford Stock”. You will start the “Computer Sharing Investor Center” with this transaction.
- After these operations, you should click the “Buy Now” button next to “Ford Motor Company”. The minimum amount to pay to buy the stock is $ 500.
- You have to click on “Create Login” and after clicking it a new page will load. You should enter the scrolling text icon “F” followed by your Social Security number and zip code correctly and completely and click “Submit”.
- The last thing you need to do is to add your payment information correctly and write down the amount of money or stock you want to buy. You must submit your order to complete the direct stock purchase process.
After these stages, you will be the owner of Ford stock. It should also be noted that it is extremely difficult to value Ford Motor Company shares and it would be wrong to establish any scale. Therefore, whatever stock you will buy, you should research and consider the risks.
You should do your own research. This content was not created as a financial advice. You are responsible for your decisions.