SLQT Stock Price Forecast: 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- SelectQuote is listed publicly in May of last year. At the time, traders were particularly interested in EverQuote [EVER], another online insurance marketplace dealing exclusively in vehicle insurance. SelectQuote’s love affair with online insurance systems seems to have taken out on it though, with shares skyrocketing immediately out of the gate.
- Nevertheless, despite extraordinarily great results and a positive growth trend, SelectQuote has failed to acquire momentum since then. As unbelievable as it may seem, SelectQuote’s shares haven’t changed much since becoming public, with the stock currently hovering around the $20 mark and did not get the strong buy mark as they expected.
- Despite SelectQuote’s loss in value, many SLQT Stock Price Forecast experts say it is the appropriate moment to invest in the stock because the firm is blazing on all cylinders and the stock price is woefully undervalued. So that, this is an important barrier to sell any security. Also, it can be the best answer to the most asked question, ‘Why is SelectQuote Stock dropping?’.
- As seniors become more technologically aware and familiar with acquiring insurance plans online, the firm’s major segment—senior insurance—benefits significantly. In addition, the corporation is actively pushing sales by adding more field agents to provide callbacks to prospects. It is also branching out into other areas, such as house and vehicle insurance.
- SelectQuote just confirmed its inclusion in the S&P SmallCap 600 Index. The S&P SmallCap 600 index includes U.S. small-cap companies with capitalizations varying from $700 million to $3.2 billion at the time of inclusion.
- Following the news, shares increased by more than 10%, as inclusion in an index increases the stock’s visibility.
- The business has just launched Population Health, a new healthcare consulting firm that will focus on providing seniors with an active investment, high-touch consumer experience aimed at boosting medication compliance, health literacy, and patient experience.
SLQT Stock Price Forecast: What Does SelectQuote Inc SLQT Do?
SelectQuote Inc offers a technology-enabled, direct-to-consumer distribution platform that distributes a variety of insurance plans to people in the United States via multiple insurance providers. The business is divided into three divisions: Senior, Life, and Auto & Home. It sells senior health insurance policies such like Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Part D, and some other supplemental senior insurance plans such like prescription medicines, dental, vision, and hearing plans; term life policies; and non-commercial vehicles, household, real estate, and casualty policy proposals. The firm was founded in 1999 and is based in Overland Park, Kansas.
Is SelectQuote Publicly Traded?
SelectQuote Inc (NYSE: SLQT), a founder in providing customers with honest pricing information purposes only, from some of the most reputable insurance companies, confirmed recently the pricing of its first public offering of 28,500,000 shares of common stock at $20.00 per share.
SelectQuote NYSE SLQT Today
The SelectQuote Inc share price declined -47.32 percent on the last day (Tuesday, 8th Feb 2022) from $6.53 to $3.44, marking the third consecutive day of decline. The price changed 50.79 percent over the day, from a low of $2.52 to a high of $3.80. The price has declined in six of the previous ten days and is dropped by -53.76 percent for the time being. Volume grew by 32 million shares on the past day, although at a lower price. This might be an early sign, and the danger will rise somewhat over the following several days. A total of 36 million shares were purchased and sold for a total of $125.14 million.
The firm has breached the broad and falling short-term downtrend. To begin, a greater fall rate is indicated, although false breaches and “sell-off” are possible. Nevertheless, additional declines are possible, and any responses back to the breaking point ($6.36) are seen as a “second opportunity” to get out. As per the fan-theory, $5.05 will be the new bottom line of the following movement, although it is far too early to say for sure.
According to SLQT Yahoo Finance data, the current share price is $3.30, 3.79% -0.13.
14 Days Historical Data
|Date||Opening price||Closing price||Minimum price||Maximum price|
|2022-02-08||Open: 2.825||Close: 3.44||Low: 2.71||High: 3.44|
|2022-02-07||Open: 6.53||Close: 6.53||Low: 6.48||High: 6.67|
|2022-02-04||Open: 6.51||Close: 6.62||Low: 6.415||High: 6.7|
|2022-02-03||Open: 7.04||Close: 6.56||Low: 6.52||High: 7.04|
|2022-02-02||Open: 7.33||Close: 7.2||Low: 7.05||High: 7.33|
|2022-02-01||Open: 7.11||Close: 7.48||Low: 7.11||High: 7.48|
|2022-01-31||Open: 7.19||Close: 7.39||Low: 7.19||High: 7.44|
|2022-01-28||Open: 6.82||Close: 7.14||Low: 6.615||High: 7.15|
|2022-01-27||Open: 7.04||Close: 6.86||Low: 6.81||High: 7.1|
|2022-01-26||Open: 7.535||Close: 7.15||Low: 7.14||High: 7.6|
|2022-01-25||Open: 7.39||Close: 7.44||Low: 7.3||High: 7.6|
|2022-01-24||Open: 7.16||Close: 7.77||Low: 6.96||High: 7.77|
|2022-01-21||Open: 7.59||Close: 7.39||Low: 7.215||High: 7.62|
|2022-01-20||Open: 8.02||Close: 7.7||Low: 7.7||High: 8.17|
Historical price data:
- Market Cap (Based on Dow Jones Data): 550.9 M
- SLQT Price in USD (Previous Close): 3.440
- Share Volume (Based on Wall Street Data): 3.88 M
- SLQT Price in USD (Last): 3.360
- 52 Week Change of Earnings Per Share: -23.421
- 90-Day Moving Average: 8.529
- Beta: 1.9380373258657
- 52 Week High: 33
- 52 Week Low: 6.45
- 50 Day Moving Average: 8.25
- 200 Day Moving Average: 11.74
Stock Quote Data
- The most recent closing price: $3.43
- The gap between the high and low prices in the previous day: $3.15 $3.42
- The difference between the high and low prices over the past 52 weeks: $2.52 $33.00
- A technique of valuing a firm that multiplies the price of its stock by the total number of outstanding shares: 537.78M USD
- Over the last 30 days, the average number of shares traded each day was 26M.
- 1 Year Price Target: $13.00
- Today’s High/Low SelectQuote Stock Price: $3.42/$3.15
SLQT Stocktwits Key Data
- Open: 3.41
- Day High: 3.42
- Day Low: 3.15
- Recent Close: 3.44
- 52 Week High: 33.00
- 52 Week High Date: 04/13/21
- 52 Week Low: 2.52
- 52 Week Low Date: 02/08/22
- Market Cap: 547.63M
- Shares Out: 163.96M
- 10 Day Average Volume: 5.60M
Is SLQT Stock a Buy?
The shares of SelectQuote have many negative financial advice such like analysts’ offerings and is within a wide and decreasing price movements, so that, we anticipate it will continue to perform poorly in the coming days or weeks. As a result, we rate this stock negatively.
SLQT Stock News
- Net Income & Short Term Predictions
SelectQuote’s stock dropped roughly 20% after the company disclosed mixed profit results for the most recent period.
For the three months ending March 31, the healthcare company generated net income of approximately $36.5 million (up 54 percent) on total sales of nearly $267 million (up more than 80 percent year on year). Revenue exceeded forecasts, while profits fell short of analysts’ consensus estimates.
The healthcare comparison platform decided to go public last year, but the shares have struggled to gather traction since then. The firm also anticipates its net revenue to fall for the whole year, though analysts believe it will be a modest blip given the firm’s existing focus on growth and extending its product line.
SelectQuote appears to be being abandoned by shareholders. Many experts, nevertheless, believe that given the firm’s robust and consistent growth rates, there is no reason for this and its cheap value. Furthermore, some experts believe that the company is exposed to other income sources that are developing at a slower rate, which is driving investors away.
To summarize, the stock is undervalued, yet SelectQuote’s high growth rate, leadership in senior health plans, improving product line, and growing potential markets make it a promising long-term investment.
Which Major Investors are Buying SelectQuote Stock?
- Top 10 Shareholders of SelectQuote Inc
|Total value ($)||Shares
bought / sold
|BlackRock Fund Advisors||10.60%||17,381,935||128,452,500||+7,605,797||+77.80%|
|The Vanguard Group, Inc.||7.73%||12,667,534||93,613,076||+2,291,703||+22.09%|
|Abrams Bison Investments LLC||7.32%||12,000,000||88,680,000||+4,000,000||+50.00%|
|The Bank of New York Mellon Corp.||4.38%||7,176,428||53,033,803||-238,840||-3.22%|
|SSgA Funds Management, Inc.||2.32%||3,807,827||28,139,842||+1,208,928||+46.52%|
|T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.||1.65%||2,703,104||19,975,939||-3,979,923||-59.55%|
|American Century Investment Manag…||1.53%||2,500,906||18,481,695||-2,651,443||-51.46%|
|Geode Capital Management LLC||1.17%||1,912,603||14,134,136||+508,889||+36.25%|
- Top 10 Mutual Funds Holding SelectQuote Inc
|Total value ($)||Shares
bought / sold
|iShares Core S&P Small Cap ETF||5.34%||8,748,656||64,652,568||0||0.00%|
|Vanguard Total Stock Market Index||2.12%||3,480,012||25,717,289||0||0.00%|
|Vanguard Small Cap Index Fund||1.92%||3,147,314||23,258,650||+65,183||+2.11%|
|iShares Russell 2000 ETF||1.88%||3,086,400||22,808,496||-34,884||-1.12%|
|American Century Growth Fund||1.29%||2,119,105||15,660,186||0||0.00%|
|Vanguard Small Cap Growth Index||1.17%||1,921,160||14,197,372||-837||-0.04%|
|Vanguard Extended Market Index||1.01%||1,657,115||12,246,080||+10,288||+0.62%|
|Vanguard Tax Managed Small Cap||0.67%||1,096,124||8,100,356||0||0.00%|
|iShares Russell 2000 Growth ETF||0.66%||1,077,333||7,961,491||0||0.00%|
|iShares S&P Small Cap 600 Value||0.64%||1,055,100||7,797,189||+6,020||+0.57%|
Is SelectQuote a Good Stock?
SelectQuote has become one of the quickest-growing healthcare technology companies, with sales nearly tripling year over year. More significantly, SelectQuote is now selling at a highly appealing price, providing investors with an excellent chance to establish a long-term ownership in SelectQuote.
Is SLQT a Good Stock to Buy?
- Is SLQT Stock Buy or Sell?
SelectQuote’s overall revenue increased by more than 80% year on year in the most recent quarter. The company’s development has been fueled mostly by its main Senior care segment, which accounts for roughly 90 percent of total sales.
Medicare participation is skyrocketing, both in terms of volume and complexity. According to SelectQuote, approximately 27 million Americans will choose Medicare Advantage by the end of the year. At about the same period, the number of alternative options will increase by 20%.
The firm stands to gain greatly from these optimistic developments because the company’s website is simple to use and browse, making it exceedingly simple to investigate these possibilities and compare different suppliers.
Furthermore, in the past 100 transactions, 2.24 million stocks were purchased, and 14.25 million stocks were sold. Hawks Donald L, who sold 4.72 thousand stocks 63 days ago, was the most recent trader. Insiders are often selling more shares than they are buying. There might be a number of causes for this, but in general, it should be seen as a bad indicator.
SLQT Stock Price Forecast: SLQT Analyst Ratings
- Fiscal Year 2022 Estimate Trends
|1 month ago||$0.84|
|3 months ago||$0.87|
- Fiscal Year 2023 Estimate Trends
|1 month ago||$1.35|
|3 months ago||$1.38|
- Quarter #3 2022 Estimate Trends
|1 month ago||$0.60|
|3 months ago||$0.61|
- Quarter #4 2022 Estimate Trends
|1 month ago||-$0.07|
|3 months ago||-$0.08|
Why Is SelectQuote Stock Dropping?
SelectQuote Inc shares fell 41% to $3.82 in after-hours session Monday after the firm disclosed a $137 million loss in the 2nd period of its financial year 2022.
SelectQuote, a direct-to-consumer distribution platform that enables products from a variety of health insurers, blamed the drop to difficulties in its main senior demographic.
Why Did SelectQuote Stock Drop Today?
“General comparability in Medicare Advantage plan focuses, together with delayed recruitment, resulted in significantly reduced closure rates, which had a detrimental effect on profitability. In fact, we realized a $145 million negative cohort/tail change from the January 2022 extensions, principally due to greater intra-year lapse rates and overall poorer persistency “Tim Danker, CEO, stated in prepared remarks.
The Overland Park, Kan.-based corporation revised its financial year 2022 projection. SelectQuote expects revenue to range between $810 million and $850 million, with a significant deficit of between $255 million and $236 million.
SLQT Stock Price Forecast: Support, Risk & Stop-loss
Below current levels, there is no resistance from accumulated volume, and given the correct conditions, the company stock might trade extremely poorly in the following few days.
This stock may change a lot throughout the day (volatility), and it has a big forecast gap from the Bollinger Band, thus it’s considered “high risk.” The price changed $1.28 between high and low in the previous day, or 50.79 percent. The stock has had a daily average movement of 16.36 percent over the previous week.
On the RSI14, SelectQuote Inc is oversold. Several stocks may decline sharply when being oversold on the RSI before reversing, increasing the overall risk.
SLQT Stock Price Forecast
- High SLQT Stock Price Forecast: $8.00
- Low SLQT Stock Price Forecast: $2.50
- Wall Street Analysts’ Average Price Forecasts: $4.33
- Current Stock Price: $3.4400
- 52-Week High: $3.141
- 52-Week Low: 0.000001
- 45-Day Moving Average: $1.852
- 90-Day Moving Average: $0.979
Analysts’s SLQT Stock Price Forecast 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Analysts predict a low of $27.00 and a high of $38.00 for SelectQuote.
- They also expect SelectQuote’s stock value to reach $33.00 by next year on average. This implies a potential upside of about 55% from the stock’s present price.
- Moreover, as per the SLQT Stock Price Forecast 2025 data, SLQT Stock Price Forecast experts believe that the stock price might fall from 3.360 USD to 0.000001 USD. The 3-year difference will be -100.00%.
Signals & SLQT Stock Price Forecast
At the time, there are little to no technical favorable indications. The SelectQuote Inc shares have received sell indications from both short-term and long-term trend lines, indicating a more bearish outlook for the firm. In addition, the relationship between the two indicators reflects the general sell signal when the long-term average is higher than the short-term trend. On corrections upward, the levels at $6.46 and $7.99 will provide some support. Any break over any of these marks will trigger a buy indicate.
On Tuesday, January 11, 2022, a sell signal was sent from a pivot top line, and it has since plunged -61.13 percent. More decline is predicted until a new bottom pivot is discovered. Moreover, the 3 month Moving Average Convergence Divergence is now indicating a sell signal. Yesterday, volume increased as prices fell. This might be an early warning sign, and the company must be monitored more attentively.
Below you can take a look at the SLQT Stock Price Forecast data for 2022 and 2023.
|Date||Opening SLQT Stock Price Forecast||Closing SLQT Stock Price Forecast||Minimum SLQT Stock Price Forecast||Maximum SLQT Stock Price Forecast||SLQT Stock Price Forecast Change|
|SLQT Stock Price Forecast for 2022|
|March 2022||Open: 2.023||Close: 0.320||Min: 0.320||Max: 2.023||Change: -531.66 %▼|
|April 2022||Open: 0.117||Close: 0.000476||Min: 0.000476||Max: 0.2065||Change: -24398.07 %▼|
|May 2022||Open: 0.000357||Close: 0.000000848||Min: 0.000000848||Max: 0.000357||Change: -41944.93 %▼|
|June 2022||Open: 0.000000636||Close: 0.000000002||Min: 0.000000002||Max: 0.000000636||Change: -41944.99 %▼|
|July 2022||Open: 0.000000001||Close: 0.000000000004||Min: 0.000000000004||Max: 0.000000001||Change: -31433.81 %▼|
|August 2022||Open: 0.000000000003||Close: 0.000001||Min: 0.000001||Max: 0.000000000003||Change: -55959.91 %▼|
|September 2022||Open: 0.000001||Close: 0.000001||Min: 0.000001||Max: 0.000001||Change: -41944.94 %▼|
|October 2022||Open: 0.000001||Close: 0.000001||Min: 0.000001||Max: 0.000001||Change: -31433.66 %▼|
|November 2022||Open: 0.000001||Close: 0.000001||Min: 0.000001||Max: 0.000001||Change: -41944.87 %▼|
|December 2022||Open: 0.000001||Close: 0.000001||Min: 0.000001||Max: 0.000001||Change: -41944.87 %▼|
|SLQT Stock Price Forecast for 2023|
|January 2023||Open: 0.000001||Close: 0.000001||Min: 0.000001||Max: 0.000001||Change: -41944.89 %▼|
|February 2023||Open: 0.000001||Close: 0.000001||Min: 0.000001||Max: 0.000001||Change: -23550.26 %▼|
|March 2023||Open: 0.000001||Close: 0.000001||Min: 0.000001||Max: 0.000001||Change: -55959.8 %▼|
|April 2023||Open: 0.000001||Close: 0.000001||Min: 0.000001||Max: 0.000001||Change: -23550.26 %▼|
|May 2023||Open: 0.000001||Close: 0.000001||Min: 0.000001||Max: 0.000001||Change: -55960.19 %▼|
|June 2023||Open: 0.000001||Close: 0.000001||Min: 0.000001||Max: 0.000001||Change: -41951.16 %▼|
|July 2023||Open: 0.000001||Close: 0.000001||Min: 0.000001||Max: 0.000001||Change: -33116.7 %▼|